The Olathe Public Library offers a variety of meeting spaces for the public. Reservations may be made up to three months in advance on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Free and available for individuals and small groups
- 4-person and 8-person study rooms are available
- Full study room policy
- For non-profit community groups of educational, cultural, political, professional or business nature
- Non-profit events are free during library business hours
- Event space may be configured as two smaller rooms (115 persons each) or one large room (230 persons)
- Full event space policy
Children's Program Room at Indian Creek
- The Children's program room at Indian Creek is available to rent for birthday parties.
- Room available for parties on Saturday or Sunday
- Up to ten (10) children participants
- Full birthday party reservation policy