The Indian Creek Library (16100 W. 135th St.) opened on Saturday, October 19 with a ribbon cutting by Mayor Michael Copeland.
Come visit us and explore some of Indian Creek's special features.
- Commons with Park Street Pastry Café
- 230 seat Community Event Space
- Interior Courtyard with 18 ft fireplace
- Quiet Reading Room
- Study/Meeting Rooms
- Audio/Video Recording Studio
- Gaming Room
- Friends of the Library Book Store
- Children’s Reading Garden
- Exterior Courtyard with adjacent city park and playground (opening Spring 2020)