The Friends of the Library work to gain community support for library activities through volunteer activities, programs and book sales.
Support Your Library ! Join the Friends!
$20 Family, $10 Adult, $7 Student/Senior Citizen (60+)
OPL Friends Membership Benefits
- Receive $1 off of your total purchase at each book sale
- First pick at Friends Preview Book Sales
Join anytime by:
- Asking at the Information Desk at either library (payment with cash or check).
- Mailing completed membership form along with your payment to the library.
- Purchasing a membership, on the spot, at any of the Friends of the Library Book Sales.
Membership is good for one year.
Friends Book Sales
The Friends of the Library welcome book sale donations throughout the year. There are drop-off receptacles inside both libraries. If you would like to receive a letter confirming your donations for tax purposes, pick up a form at the Information Desk.
For all the details about donating materials to the library, see our Book Donation page.
Friends Officers 2017 - 2018
- President: Colette McGee
- Vice President: Carolyn Romondo
- Secretary: Robin Sundahl
- Treasurer: Barb Hill
- Membership Chairperson: Carlotta Belcher
- Book Sale Chair: Linda Schoonover
- Members at Large:
- Donna McCarthy
- Pat Pieper
- Janis Raspberry
- Judy Thompson