After a brief hiatus during the holidays, our winter/spring storytime session is about to begin. Storytimes will resume the week of January 20 and continue through April 30 at both Olathe libraries. There will be no storytimes during the week of spring break, March 16 – 20.
The Olathe Public Library offers storytimes for a variety of ages from newborns to kindergartners. Below is a breakdown of the different storytime options:
- Baby Rhyme Time for newborns – 24 months old + a caregiver
- Toddler Time for 18 – 24 months old + caregiver
- On My Own Storytime for 3 – 5 years old (Children attend by themselves.)
- Family & Daycare Storytime for 3 – 5 years old + their families and daycare groups (Daycare groups, please call ahead to ensure space.)
- Evening Storytime For 3 years old to kindergarten + their families
For the complete schedule of days, times, and locations, visit our Storytimes & Programs page. Registration is not required, but tickets will be handed out beginning 15 minutes before each storytime. Space is limited and some sessions do fill up. If you have any questions, please give us a call. Bring your child to enjoy a storytime at the library!